BIQU H2O Extruder adopts new water cooling technology, which is better than traditional heat dissipation technology. There is no problem with printing at 500 degrees. RGB allows your eyes to be different every moment.
Beat the heat.
- Dual gear drive with 7:1 gear ratio
- Robust water cooling, better heat dissipation
- High-temperature printing up to 500℃
- Integral RGB lighting
- Low noise operation
- Compact heatsink design
- Supports high-temperature materials such as PEEK
|Product name||H2O Extruder|
|Insulation class||Class H|
|Moment of inertia||8g.cm3|
Where Can I Get more Information?
3D printers are hot selling around the world. Here are the BIQU Support Center, Community, and Download Center, where you can search about 3D printers' news or problems solution. If you have any questions, welcome to submit a request to our official website, we will soon settle your problem.
Support Center https://support.biqu3d.com
Community & Free 3D Model Files https://biqu3d.com/pages/community
Download the Firmware File https://biqu3d.com/pages/download
Submit a Request https://biqu3d.com/pages/submit-a-ticket
Now there are some general tips for you!
1) You could ask for some advice from a person whom you know, with a fund of professional 3D printer knowledge.
2) If you want to purchase BIQU products, welcome to view BIQU Store!
3) There are some labs, workshops, and maker spaces, where 3D printers are available for trial.
4) You should choose the fittest 3D printer on your own eventually. Considering your demands, work environments, and finances.
5) Whichever company or products you would like to select, please remember to know their sales service and technology support, and even the quality of the accessories and filaments, for they may be an expensive payment.
If you would like to learn more about the technique and trend of 3D printing and get first-hand information about our new arrivals or discount, you could subscribe to our newsletter!